BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Direction

Sometimes the hardest part of your life is finding the correct direction for your life. Everyone has a different path to follow and sometimes it's finding that path that takes the longest amount of time. Personally I have always had ideas of which life path I wanted to walk. But I never really had a plan to find my way there.

Even today, there are time I feel I need to step outside that path I have been on and see if it is heading in the direction I want to be in. Maybe I took a left turn a while back when it should have been right, but that doesn't mean that I am not on the right path. It just means maybe it will take me a little longer to get on that path.

I have a habit of getting on 'my' path and being able to see all the way through to the end, but then along the way I trip (or get pushed) and land off to the side. After getting up and dusting off, sometimes I just get right back to where I was and walk the path, while other times I can see that there is a completely different path (heading the same way) that I can take. Or even the rare path that once I am back up and moving goes in a completely different direction that I was planning. And sometimes that path is the best choice.

Inspiration:
I have plenty of inspiration around. Sometimes it helps to re-watch (re-read, re-create, re-hear) the inspiration which started you off. It can kick start you right back to where you want to be. I love finding my inspirations, but sometimes that old faithful inspiration is the one you need the most.

 Creativity:
Currently I have been channeling my inspirations into my NaNoWriMo writings and my holiday gifts for my family and friends. I haven't actually had the time to sit down and sort out what sort of inspirations I have pooling inside my head.

I do have plans to continue on my Zun Scarves, specially once the holiday "orders/wishes" are done. I do love the way the scarves make me feel when I finish one. And I love the smile people have when they wear one!

Exercising: It has been one of those things I fit in the middle of my life right now. I am fitting it in, just not as much as I have been wanting to. At times this past week I just crank up some danceable music and dance around while doing the household chores. One plus to this is that my daughter can dance right along with me, and she enjoys it, and another plus is the chores get completed. One way to get two things out of the way at once!

Quote: "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined."
-Henry David Thoreau

My favorite teacher in High School was a Thoreau fan. I fell in love with his writing after the first time I read them. This quote especially pushes me. I have it written around as an inspirational source.

0 comments: