BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

A random feel good post!

So tonight has to be one of the best nights I have had in a while. My spirits are definitely soaring!

It started with ... Me winning this years NaNoWriMo. My first win ever and I have been trying to do it since high school. So tonight my story is 50,000+ words, 101 pages. And not nearly done! But I am so proud to have finally won!!

Then it moves on to the fact that I have just got 100% on my exam for college! Which gotta love 100%'s right?! Specially a test on out-dated obsolete disk drives....wow

And I have lost 2lbs this month! Which is the big kicker for me!

So not that my random feel good post (basically a huge bragging post since I am so excited about everything going well tonight) is ending, I shall find the perfect quote!

Quote: "When you discover your mission, you will feel its demand. It will fill you with enthusiasm and a burning desire to get to work on it."
-W. Clement Stone 
Honestly, never give up! When you realize where you need to be, it all falls into place. You will Succeed!! :-)

0 comments: