BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Seasons

As the year changes seasons, my focus also changes. From the hustle of summer now to the calming weather of the cooling fall. I'm spending more time snuggling at night and drinking warm ciders, coffees, and teas.

The colors changing. The leaves floating in the wind. The season has inspired my Zun Scarves to take more natural and rustic colors. Along with their designs slowly changing from basic stripes to lace-like stripes. Providing a decorative warmth to wear this season and next.

Exercise:
I have been doing more of my exercising outdoors in the cooler air.. Yesterday was the long walk to take my daughter trick-or-treating. Today was a few hours of raking leaves (and jumping in the piles) and more raking!

I am working on a schedule to get more done in a day. I have been trying to fit in exercise and school work everyday during the times I am not with my daughter or doing my house work. Hopefully I will accomplish this soon.

ZUN SCARF:
I haven't finished one recently, but I have been working on a special one made of wool. I am unsure if I will be able to give it away once it's done. The yarn I'm using is going to be beautiful once done but I am attempting to create a pattern to show off the yarn.

Quote: "Nature gives to every time and season some beauties of its own; and from morning to night, as from the cradle to the grave, it is but a succession of changes so gentle and easy that we can scarcely mark their progress."
--Charles Dickens

0 comments: