BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 9, 2011

-Wu Chun Happy Birthday!!- 10/10

This isn't a normal post for me, actually it's a very short and random post.

10/10/11 I will be at the doctors and busy with appointments, but I wanted to post on here a random (but special) birthday wish to my inspiration that got me up and going.

Wu Chun's birthday is October 10th, 1979. So even if he never reads this blog, I just wanted to post...


~*~Happy Birthday Wu Chun!~*~

It doesn't matter if he doesn't read this. It doesn't matter if he never knows the inspiration he has given to me. I just hope that he is happy and healthy, and that one day I too can pass on some sort of inspiration. Even if I never meet someone inspired by me, I hope that someone out there somewhere can feel inspired by me and better themselves.

I am doing better than I have in the past year. It's not that my family and friends didn't encourage me. They did more than I ever could have asked of them, but everything happens for a reason and the world works in mysterious ways. It took a little boost from someone living a completely different, and unrelated, life to inspire me to push myself. That inspiration I received from him has not only helped me to change my injury around, but it has started me to changing all the little things I wanted to, but never was brave enough.

I will continue to better myself and become stronger. It's the only way for me to live this life. Even if I have to step even further out of my comfort zone, I want to keep pushing until I have found where I truly feel I belong. I want to find my balance in life. I thank everyone who has helped me, pushed me forward, or (unknowingly or knowingly) encouraged and inspired me. Thank you!

Quote: "Your life is a gift from the Creator. Your gift back to the Creator is what you do with your life."
-Billy Mills

0 comments: