BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 26, 2011

Balance

Balancing life is never easy. Toss in balancing everyday schedules. And there is always the balancing of ones Chakras.

For me, my exercise and my spiritual well being are connected completely. I not only want to be emotional healthy, but I want my spirit to also be healthy. Aligning ones Chakras has many benefits for the mind, body, and soul.

Chakras are the 7 points that energy travels along the spine branching into major nervous system. Keeping them aligned allows your energy to flow through your body without hinderances.

ZUN SCARF

The newest Zun Scarf is done. As pictured below. The scarf is done with 2 skeins just as the striped Zun Scarves are. the biggest difference is this scarf already has been decorated. I hand crocheted 7 circles in the colors of the Chakra starting with the Red Root Chakra at the bottom of each side.

Quote: "The body never lies."
~Martha Graham

0 comments: