BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 12, 2011

Desire

To accomplish your goals in life one thing you must have is the desire to change. It is not enough to have that wishful thinking, trust me everyone has that feeling. But usually no one has the desire to actually work towards that change. It is never a good reason to change for someone else. To succeed one must desire to better ones self.

I never had the drive or desire to better myself. I usually thought I could just keep pushing through and going on with life the way it was. But I never realized it could be so much better if I just desired the change for myself.

Now I have that desire. I want to live healthier. I want to defeat my injury. I want to succeed in fitness. It seems that recently I have finally gotten that boost that I have been lacking for too many years. I can now actually see myself passing by the old me and moving forward in life.

EXERCISE

I have been doing as much exercise as I can handle daily. Some days it is impossible for much seeing as I am a full time mother of a 4 year old. But other days are easy to fit in exercise. I generally try to budget my time. I get up before my daughter and work out then. I also work out in the evening before bed when she is already all tucked in.

I am focused on yoga for now, seeing as it is allowing me to work out the issues with my hip rather slowly. I can still see my progress from when I began. I really do hope to step up my exercising in upcoming months, maybe by joining a gym. But for now the best place for me to be, is working out right here.

ZUN SCARF

Ahh my third Zun Scarf needs it's name sewn in and it will be ready to go. I have my next design drawn out and ready to be created. So look forward to it as much as I am!

Quote - “Desire is the key to motivation, but it's determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal - a commitment to excellence - that will enable you to attain the success you seek.”
-Mario Andretti

Sometimes it's easier to realize what you desire, when you step back and take a break.

0 comments: