BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Thriving

 

While out with my mother, my sister, and my daughter, I found this necklace in a local resale shop. I passed by it for a few moments, but the word 'Thrive' repeated in my mind.
I went back and picked it up. Looking it over I knew it had to be mine. I felt good after buying the necklace, to me it's another inspiring item to help me keep on track.

To Thrive:
To Prosper; To Flourish

In life is there anyone who thrives anymore? People seem to live their days in moderate contentment never trying to change or better themselves or their lives.

I've decided that I am going to thrive. I am going to change myself and flourish in my own life. I'm not going to sit still and watch the world around me move anymore. I am going to move too.

I'm not going to let my injury or past hold me back anymore. I am moving forward. If it wasn't for the inspiration in my life at this time, I would have probably been sitting still.

ZUN SCARF

Each Zun Scarf will have the word "Zun" sewn inside on the bottom
Slightly hard to see but I have sewn on the word ZUN in my hand dyed wool to the inside of my scarf.

Purple and Green for this one! The word Zun will be sewn in with a coordinating color.
The second Zun Scarf. Almost completed. This one will need to find where it belongs. I hope that who ever gets this scarf will find some sort of inspiration.

EXERCISE

I have decided to not go easy on myself and not to let myself slack. I am taking my choices very seriously and plan to keep up with it.

I bought my yoga mat yesterday with a resistance band and exercise ball. It's the perfect step for me. This is my beginning.

Yesterdays exercise consisted of stretches and stair steps. So for today I plan to do ball exercises. Such as ball push ups and heel ups. Tomorrow I will cycle my exercise to Yoga. I will succeed and I will think positively. :-)

Quote: “When life knocks you down you have two choices- stay down or get up.” ~Tom Krause

0 comments: