BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Ice

Ice, the amazing muscle helper. After working outside all weekend my muscles in my back are tired out. I took my old faithful rice-pack out of the freezer and help get rid of the pains.

Needless to say, it worked! I was up and moving again. Getting things done that had been neglected past few days. I kept in mind that a body in motion, stays in motion!

ZUN SCARF

The newest scarf has sadly been neglected past few days too, but I have managed to get another foot done. Soon it will be ready for the finishing touches!!

GIVE-A-WAY

Soon (this week) I will be hosting a give away for digital scrapbooking program (a $40 value) from the website http://www.mymemories.com/ so keep your eyes out for my official post!
I will have one winner and a code for a discount for everyone else (if you'd like to use it.)

Quote- "Cure sometimes, treat often, comfort always."
-Hippocrates

Remember to keep yourselves aligned. You'll always feel better if your chakras are in order.

0 comments: