BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Willpower

My exercise ball, yoga mat, work out bands, and books.

Ah, the reminder sight of my exercise equipment to keep me on track. This morning was a little rough compared to others, my muscles were tired and sore. My legs felt like jello. And in honesty my hip was worst of all. But all it took was a little encouragement from my daughter and I got myself moving. Today was a day of doing yoga exercises. Proved to myself I really need to work on my balance.

I discovered that I have more willpower than I had a year ago. Last year when my hip would ache I would lay back with my TENS Unit and walk with my cane. Today I left my cane hanging where I could see it and I pressed forward. I never want to be confined to a cane and medication again.

Willpower- self-control- the trait of resolutely controlling your own behavior.

I am glad I pushed myself. I know I can do this, and proving it to myself gave me the most amazing feeling. I will continue to look to my inspiration and continue to strengthen my willpower. :-)

HEALTHY

To help encourage myself to keep healthy I have begun to watch my food intake. I'm making healthy decisions and checking my proportion sizes. I've been drinking water daily, I've completely cut out soda and I plan to only drink coffee on certain days, since it is my biggest weakness.

ZUN SCARF


My second Zun Scarf is done. This one will be off to find it's home soon. I feel the same great inspiration when I saw the scarf completed. The word ZUN is sewn with shimmer black yarn on this scarf.
I sincerely hope that this scarf will make someone else smile like I have while creating it.

Quote:
"You have a very powerful mind that can make anything happen as long as you keep yourself centered." -- Dr. Wayne W. Dyer

0 comments: