BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Where I Begin




'Imagination' Desire-Image-Strength

My inspirational journal, I've had it for years, but just recently I've found it's use to me. I now record my progress and inspirations.

Starting out today after months of doing my prescribed stretches I've discovered I went from being unable to sit with my legs straight to now being able to stretch my legs completely flat and bend down and touch my toes. For a lot of people being to stretch your leg straight and reach your toe may be nothing, but for me, it was a huge accomplishment.

My ability to bend my right leg at the hip feels amazing. I know I'm no where near where I want to be or should be, but for me its an encouraging start.

Starting today I'm beginning with my stretches and working on stair steps. Until I get my exercise ball and yoga mat I am using what I have to help me work out. It's a start. And a positive one at that!

I have my second Zun Scarf in production, I am hoping it finds it's perfect owner after it's completed. This one is in the colors of purple and green.

Quote: Everything begins with the First Step!

I'm taking my first step now!

0 comments: