BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Focus

To complete the goals you set for yourself, you must have the focus to reach for them. In the next few days I have a garage sale to run, which is a huge distraction, but I am remaining focused on my goal. Nothing is going to distract me from reaching for my goal.

Life throws curve balls. We have things that come and demand our attention. It takes control to focus on what is right before us and to focus on what we are striving for. It's not always easy, but it is worth it to never give up.

EXERCISE

Today was great for exercise. My mother and best friend came over. We did a 45 minute Yoga routine. It was more in depth than the yoga I have been doing up until now.

Time goes by so much faster when your exercising with loved ones. It's always fun when your not alone. The yoga taught a relaxation method after the work out which I could see myself using often to unwind.

ZUN SCARF

The latest Zun Scarf is done. Pictured below. I am ready to start my newest one. The colors are blue and green with the word 'ZUN' sewn in white. (And the most unique of the Zun Scarves.)

Quote - "If you focus on results, you will never change. If you focus on change, you will get results."
- Jack Dixon

0 comments: