BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 9, 2011

Strength

Strength. To each person strength has a personal meeting, just like everyone has their own personal inspiration. Strength doesn't only come from how much you can do, but from how much you can control yourself.

Strength -
1. The quality or state of being strong, in particular.
2. Physical power and energy.

My strength comes from my own ambitions. In the past I felt weak due to my injury. I let my injury control my lifestyle for over a year. I listened to my doctors seriously and I understood that they have my health in mind, but it was a major depressant that I was forced to be laid up for a few months.


Now that I have found my inspiration I have my renewed faith in myself.

ZUN SCARF

Zun Scarf

This Zun Scarf is done in blue and green. It will be completed and hopefully find it's owner too. Again I'm creating with the hope it will make someone else happy too.

EXERCISE
The soreness in my muscles is still apparent, but not nearly as bad as it was. I am pushing forward with each new day. Yesterday I tried some new yoga moves. I found some that I can do and some that I cannot accomplish yet, especially with my hip. But it hasn't discouraged me in the least bit. Instead I am more determined. I will work hard until I can complete these movements without issue.

Quote-“Each time we face our fear, we gain strength, courage, and confidence in the doing.” BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

0 comments: