BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Creativity

Not everyday is easy to set aside time to work on your goals, but all it takes is a little creativity to work it in. It is possible to keep on track with your goals and to still live your everyday lives.

For me today was spent planning, pricing, and organizing. So to work in my exercise I wore my walking shoes and did plenty of walking while preparing everything. I had fun while working out and getting things done. While setting up I played some fun music and danced around to keep myself moving even when things started to slow down. I also helped with the lifting to work out my arms. It just took a little creative planning and I completed my tasks and exercise all at once! Making today very productive.

ZUN SCARF

The newest scarf is started and already about a foot long. Seven more feet and a little crafting creativity and I will be ready to reveal it! I'm excited about this one (can you tell?)

STANDING OUT

Although I looked sort of silly dancing around the garage carrying stuff, I had fun. It's alright to stand out, as long as you are happy.



Quote - “Creativity is inventing, experimenting, growing, taking risks, breaking rules, making mistakes, and having fun.”
-Mary Lou Cook quotes

0 comments: