BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Fun

If you forget to make your goals fun, it's hard to complete those goals. While working out I love having my family and friends around. Not only do I have the help and encouragement I need, I also have someone to make it fun.

It's contagious when your loved ones laugh. So that simple laugh turns working out into (almost) a game. I still get the exercising done, I don't even realize how much, because I'm focused on the fun of it.

Now it's not always good to have unfocused exercise, there are benefits to a nice focused workout. But an unfocused and fun workout breaks the routine.

ZUN SCARF

Latest Zun Scarf is done in length, the details are just now being prepared. It will be completed soon and ready to be revealed!

GIVE-A-WAY

Don't forget to enter my give away! Who doesn't like awesome free software?!

Quote: "People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing."
- Dale Carnegie


My newest Zun Scarf base!

0 comments: