BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Relaxation and Meditation

With every task you start it's essential to take the time to reevaluate and rethink what you are trying for. To do this it's nice to relax and meditate. I find it beneficial to meditate to some relaxing music and remember why it is I started to work out. Even though it's something you do everyday, it is great to remember why it is you do it everyday. For me working out is my way to overcome my injury and move forward with my life. It is also for me to become healthier for the rest of my life.

Taking the time to reevaluate my choices allows me to change little things time to time so that everything stays new and non-repetitive for me. Keeping things new and exciting keeps me from giving up.When something becomes too repetitive it makes it hard to keep wanting to do it. Even if we know what we are doing is good for us. I like to keep things close to the same but with little changes, such as doing Yoga one day and Exercise ball the next. Then on the third day doing another type of Yoga.

When relaxing after working out it is also good to cool down your body and keep yourself from getting cramps or aches. So not only does your brain get to relax and give you time to think about what you are doing, but also gives your body a chance to calm down too.

EXERCISE

Again the day has been busy so we have spent most of our time running inside and outside. Leaving no time for my usual work out. But it's kept me active most the day allowing for a relaxing, long exercise.

ZUN SCARF

Hint: The newest Zun Scarf is made with two skeins of yarn just like all the other Zun Scarves, but this one is made with two skeins of the same color.

I can't wait until I can get a completed one for pictures! Even though it's the same color on the background, it will be very interesting, I guarantee it!

Quote: “It is important to remember that meditation has a direct influence on our physical body and helps for example to lower blood pressure. Thus, meditation is one of the keys to a long and productive life.”

Take the time to really relax, even if it is a fleeting moment.

0 comments: