BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 5, 2011

My Creation to help Inspire me-- Zun Scarf

While watching Hanazakarino Kimitachie I crocheted a scarf using my own method of stitch and color carrying. The scarf was originally going to be sold, but after looking at my finished creation I realized that while working on it, I had put so much of my own energy and thoughts into it about my own life.

It was while working on this scarf that I got my inspiration. It was while working on this scarf that I had decided on my next course of action. I became attached the the scarf rather quickly.

I decided since it was Wu Chun's story that enlightened me that I would call the scarf pattern "Zun Scarf". I plan to create more of these scarves for others. I know a simple scarf won't change someone's world. But maybe it can give them a little inspiration.

My Zun Scarf...

Zun Scarf

It's approximately 2 inches wide by 8 foot long. It's a single crochet with my own way of carrying over colors. Colors for this one are Cafe and Coffee. I plan to add two green crocheted stars on the bottom of the scarf one on each side.

The pattern is written by Melissa of MelzCreations, and is completely hand crocheted by me also. Do not steal my pattern please.

My Zun Scarf to me means, "Inspiration to Thrive for your own Happiness." I plan to create each scarf in that manner, so that the person who receives it can find their inspiration and happiness. 

After today I will be taking my steps forward to becoming stronger and healthier. I am going to push my injury into the past and move forward. I plan to update about my progress and my inspirations that push me forward through this journey.

I will also be posting pictures of the other Zun Scarves I make. I hope even one person will find my scarves and enjoy them as much as I do. If I can inspire one person, then I know I have accomplished a terrific feat.

Quote:
"The way to happiness: Keep your heart free from hate, your mind from worry. Live simply, expect little, give much. Scatter sunshine, forget self, think of others. Try this for a week and you will be surprised."  — Norman Vincent Peale 
{Yes I did read this quote first is Wu Chun's blog. But it fits well I believe.} 

0 comments: