BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Support

To have a group standing behind you is the most powerful resource available to a person. It's a long journey in any undertaking you attempt, but to know someone is always there to catch you is encouraging.

For me, having my family there to support me, and to offer that helping hand when I need it is more than I could ever ask for. I have tried before to change, but I tried this undertaking by myself. I failed. I had given up. This time I started anew, and I started with my family.

The experiences I have had in the past have shown me that it's never easy, but it's manageable with help. There's no reason to fear asking for help. It's a strength to be able to admit and ask for that helping hand.

EXERCISE

Taking a long, fast walk with my sister not only helped with my muscles, but with our relationship. It's not always easy being close to your family, fights do break out. But it's worth those moments you share with them that reminds you that they are always there with you.

The walk was great for many reasons, I learned I can walk twice as long as in the past. And while I can walk that long now, I can also withstand the pains in my hip.

ZUN SCARF

I have almost finished my third scarf, and I have all the materials for my newest creation on hand. I am excited for my new one to be done.

Quote-
“Family... a group experience of love and support.”

- Marianne Williamson

This photo is from the walk with my sister. It's the day before the full moon. The reflection is in the lake. It's a beautiful touching scene. The moon has always been a support for me.

0 comments: